Putting the Spotlight on Your Business
Customers are becoming more and more resistant to traditional ad media. At WebLight Media, we stay abreast of the latest and greatest eMarketing ideas that can help our clients create meaningful points of contact with website visitors, capture their contact information, convert them to customers and, ultimately, propel your business to the next level.
Our eMarketing services include:
- Strategic Planning
- We perform a thorough website needs assessment, which includes researching the competitive landscape, to determine the best solutions for your company’s online presence.
- Website Funneling
- Website funneling means attracting more customers to your site and then guiding them to calls of action based on their specific needs. At WebLight Media, we create engaging and interactive content that helps walk your prospects down the path to an actual purchase.
- Social Media Setup and Mentoring
- Our social media setup services put your products and services in front of your target audiences through the key social media sites they frequent and integrating your social media profiles into your website. We’ll even mentor you through the process of reaching your Social Media goals. Throughout the process, we’ll ensure that your branding remains consistent across all your social media sites, website and even offline marketing materials.
- Product Demos
- Product demos are one of the best ways to market and inform the public about your product. At WebLight Media, we can produce static web pages, simulations, presentations, video modules and more to engage your website visitors and entice them to purchase from you.
- Content Marketing
- For any website to be successful, it must have compelling, persuasive content that incorporates the keywords people are searching for. We develop online content that is consistent with your brand promise, contains scientifically determined keywords, and is organic enough to be easily read and understood by your target audiences.
- Email Marketing
- Regularly emailing clients with well-designed, informative and actionable emails helps boost brand recognition and customer loyalty. At WebLight Media, we can set up an e-newsletter signup on your website right away. We can also help you develop an editorial calendar for the e-newsletter and create and send it for you.
Search Engine Optimization
Hundreds of factors affect how a website ranks in search engines. Even small design mistakes can condemn a website to obscurity. At WebLight Media, we develop advanced SEO plans that help our clients claim the top positions for keywords in their industry. Our tactics and techniques cover the gamut of SEO best practices as well as our own methodologies enabling us to optimize for even the most competitive keywords and industries. Bottom line is, we can help you achieve short-term results as well as long-term goals.
Our SEO strategies include:
- Organic SEO
- Organic SEO is the non-sponsored Search Engine ranking. In the old days it was accomplished by stuffing keywords into the website code. But now those keywords need to be in the main content. Today, the best way to get good organic rankings from Google is to have current, relevant content (chock full of your target keywords) that informs and answers your customer’s questions about your company’s products and services.
- Onsite Optimization
- Onsite optimization is everything you do on your site to attract your customers via Search Engines. Before your website is written we determine the keywords and phrases your customers search for when looking for your services. Then we focus on the local market and add the information needed for you to be found by customers nearby. This combination of targeted keywords and local searching narrows the competitive field and ensures you can be found by new potential customers.